Sep. 21, 2014 @ 10:05 PM _
i had no clue who the fuck sam pepper was till today but someone take a baseball bat to his knees like asap
Sep. 21, 2014 @ 8:34 PM _
I have a confession to make: I love sports manga.
I have been watching Slam Dunk on Crunchy Roll, and it is making me want to draw girls playing basketball all the time. Yowapeda has also recently become a favorite. And I feel like I can’t begin a conversation about sports manga without bringing up Adachi Mitsuru, who is basically the king of comics.
What else am I missing? What’s your favorite sports manga/anime?
PING PONG IS MY FAVORITE!!!
Slam dunk was tons of fun too. As is REAL.
Sep. 21, 2014 @ 5:52 PM _
i’ve been doing research about jobs/companies that are accepting of trans and the like since i’m going job hunting again next month, and i found this list, which lists trans-friendly businesses. it links to this page, a directory for employers.
tagging so people can see it, i figured this might come in handy for some people!
Sep. 21, 2014 @ 1:54 PM _
Anonymous said: what are some dating tips you would give to young girls?
- never let them know where you live
- drive yourself or have back up transportation in case things go haywire
- make sure you have your own money
- don’t send them nudes
- don’t assume your dates mean you’re in a relationship
- don’t assume having sex with them will mean you’re in a relationship
- keep an open mind
- don’t ignore warning signs